Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just realized that the finale is all females. I think this is the first time when it was all one sex

Im fine with her or Shawn winning. Melissa is the only one that does nothing for me, althought Id be happy for Tony. Out of the three, Shawn is the most entertaning dancer. I havent been voting but if I did, I think Id vote for Kelly bc Id love to see it come full circle with her being the first and most recent winner.

• Members

Thank god it was only 1 hour! I was afraid ABC was gonna try and squeeze 2 hours out of this thing

Shawn's freestyle.....wow! That was so over the top and absolutely magnificent. I dont like that its the second to last night and they are still breaking the rules. Repeating their earlier dance and not changing it to accomodate the judge's original comments was a bad move and a turn off.

Go Kelly! I love her improvement and the journey she came through

Melissa is overrated. I thought her freestyle was boring.

• Members

I think the difference would be that Shawn relies on it too much because it's her comfort zone and she repeats it in many of her dances whereas it would be out of Kelly's element.

I would rather Melissa or Kelly win, moreso Melissa because, overall, she has been a consistently good dancer and it would finally give Tony a win. Tony's never going to get a better partner than Melissa. He sure as heck couldn't flip La Lucci or La Seymour around like that.

• Members

i love kelly, i really do and im glad she made it this far but, how in the world did len and bruno give her a 10 last night in her psao when she clearly fumbled and missed vals hand!! im glad she was in second place last night though.. wth, im sick of derek and making the dance all about what HE WANTS TO DO! continuing to break hold in the quickstep, sacraficing points when shawn was second guessing the rule breaking at first until derek convinced her and look at the points it cost them, they were in last place. shawn agreed and went with it so i dont feel too bad for her. melissa and tony are the couple im rooting for now, they were amazing all season and im hoping they win tonight more so for tony he really deserves it!!

Archived