GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like that even for RC this was a borderline comedic death. I guess with people on the show still dealing with the death of Robin and Starr crying about Hope, the show has no real time for anyone to care about Maggie lol.

• Members

Why did Heather have to committ such a large crime so quickly? I loved the fear she instilled in the people around her as she attempted to act normal, all the while titering on the borderline of sanoty. This only means the time clock has kicked-off for Heather's imminent departure or death. Boo.

• Members

Mo actually just did a new interview today. Guess what he said? LMAO!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/general-hospital/the-maurice-benard-interview-general-hospital/2012/05/01/

MICHAEL:

Ah … well … we are going to have to work on that! (Laughs) But is there anybody on daytime you would love to work with?

MAURICE:

I have always said I would like to butt heads with Eric Braeden (Victor, Y&R).

Ahahahahahaha.

• Members

They don't have any interest in keeping Heather around, or giving her shades. They just want shock value. I think she'll be gone within 3-4 months (of course GH might be too). I'm just disappointed she won't be taking most of the show's street trash with her.

I will miss Maggie, not because of anything actually on the show, but because of the gifs and comments here.

I wish they would stop trying to have these "human" moments for Carly. Laura Wright doesn't play that. As long as Carly still basically wins every battle (I don't count losing a three second boyfriend as a real loss) then it is hollow. Take away her money and power, and then maybe we can see bonding moments.

• Members

I hated seeing Heather kill someone already, but I hope its the type of crime that stays hidden forever. I need her as a regular presence. I LOVED the courtroom scene and how damaged Felicia and Maxie's relationship is, but you still felt love. I see so much potential with Felicia back on the canvas. She was connected to so many. I hope she and Anna work their way into the PCPD.

• Members

Heather sure loves iced tea. LOL and this time the "right" person got the drugged one!

And NOW the city of Memphis can reclaim its good name! HUZZAH!

LOL at Maggie rolling over dead, as opposed to dropping dead. She fell over like a feather. Also loved Heather adjusting Maggie's feet on the couch after she fell over.

The part at the end in the courtroom kind of weirded me out. Did anyone else think Matt was going to say something at the end?

Did anyone else notice LW's boob/bra peeking out of her shirt today and find it a bit distracting, in a "Did wardrobe never catch this" kind of way? It was there during a lot of the Carly/Sam scene and it took me out of it a few times.

Archived