GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Members

Didn't Mac call someone after Robin's death and say Maxie needed them? Who was he talking to, if he didn't mean Felicia? Or are we supposed to forget about Mac's call?

This scene with Mac berating Felicia just felt like pointless hysteria.

It kind of cracks me up when I hear people ask what's wrong with KW and why she isn't pronouncing words right. She sounded the same to me.

I know the acting on the show is going to keep declining but JJY was bad in those scenes with Felicia. Getting thisclose to her face and shouting just made the scenes unpleasant and fake.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kw caught on because of Frisco and Felicia. They are my all-time fave GH couple but she's never been known for great acting. I liked how they wrote Felicia for the most part and I think KW benefitted from very strong writing for a lengthy time. She lost her lustre when they hooked her up with Luke, actually probably before then. She never really IMO had much romantic chemistry with men other than Jack Wagner but I liked her relationships with most of the women on canvas and yes even Mac even if I didn't buy them as a romance, I liked their friendship.

She was pretty awful in her return around Georgies death although that was mostly Emmy bait for the overrated Kirsten Storms anyway.

• Members

Girl Fight!

gh-050212-carly.gif

gh-050212-carlyVconnie.gif

gh-050212-carlyVconnie2.gif

GH is a F-KING A-HOLE! Go Sam, leaving his ass. Her baby or her grownass baby? Im glad she chose her child over him till he gets his ish together. She already has had complciations with fertility and him constantly yelling at her and adding unnecesary stress is NOT what she needs. I couldnt believe the crap coming out of his mouth today. The baby would be best away from him bc he makes it seems like he'd resent and hate that child. Im surprised he hasnt suggested she have an abortion yet. What a biyatch

Archived