GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The direction on that fight today was horrible. Im not a fan of the weird close face shots which makes it look like the camera is going to hit the actors. The choreography was just bad. I did like that it was ugly though and not simply pushing each other with men breaking it up within 3 seconds

• Members

I really, really, really gave Kelly Sullivan a chance . . . but once it was revealed that the mystery wasn't her narcing on Sonny and that she had D.I.D., it was all over for me. GW barely wrote her like a fashion publishing ice queen and RC hasn't even tried, and regardless, I'm now convinced KS couldn't pull it off anyway. I don't dislike her (she's actually the bright spot of the show for me because it's so mesmerizingly batshit crazy), but this just isn't Kate Howard. That fight made me embarrassed for the memory of Megan Ward's Kate that I hold dear, lol. But Guza trashed her up, too--I remember her tryin' to throw down with Olivia at Jake's a couple years ago.

• Members

I think we're supposed to laugh at everything she does. Even if Sullivan could act, there's nothing serious about someone who has a Sweathog accent and who behaves like a parody of an 18 year old. This is a knockoff of when Ron wanted viewers to laugh at Jessica almost being raped by her own father, and turning into a teenager.

Archived