GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that really means anything. Antonio, Nash and Tessica were sleeping with each other all the time during that love triangle story which lasted for like a year or so and rape never came up, not once -- even after Antonio and Nash both found out about Jessica's alternative personality. Oddly enough the show only chose to talk about that distinction with Ford and Teen Jessica, because Teen Jessica could not really give consent.

I liked Niki's original return back in the early 00's. I didn't care for her acting opposite Bree Williamson though.

• Members

Yep that's when Kate was really getting very little airtime & for me being embarrassed in writing. I'm just tired of Konnie so smug & arrogant the only thing that intrest me in this story is when (if) she'll be taken down a few notches.

As for JaSam unfortunately, (like Frons) this is Carlintini's "IT" couple so if they aren't on everyday or in every promo or their names being repeated endlessly in dialog very few eppys are free of them. WoW Carly & Sam are buds now? Huh? One minute she's pimping JaSam then the next....whatever...

• Members

Does that mean that Ron is finally writing the character the way that she was meant to be (the girl that I adored during her childhood)? If so, it's about time because I'm tired of her falling short of the high standards that she set as a kiddie terror who blackmailed billy bad-ass Asa Buchanan.

Archived