GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay. Someone's saying on another board that when Eve McBain was on the first time in 2004 she mentioned that John had a sister. She was kidnapped as a kid and never seen again. I could see John finding out what happened to her and that it tied into Sonny somehow.

I don't think she was old enough to be a stripper. I'm kinda thinking that maybe she walked into a mob shootout or something and was killed. Possibly because of Sonny.

• Members

I'm pleasantly surprised, but I have noticed that Ron and Frank are really starting to lose favor around here as a result of their awful handling of GH. I commend folks for having the courage to go against popular opinion.

• Members

lol well I enjoyed stuff like Nate and Deanna so I may have enjoyed it more than most but the only time I really had to turn it off was the Eli stuff, but I have already given up on this a few weeks in.

Why is Franco still being mentioned? Why did they drop Molly/TJ? Why are they dragging on this Sonny stuff? Wth are they doing with Maxie? The show feels so choppy and its coma inducing.

Archived