GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's true as well.

The ending of Jason/Robin disappointed me. I loved them so much, but then they decided to vilify Robin for being honorable and decent, while glorifying Jason for being a murderer just because he took a tramp and her spawn under his wing.

• Members

The oNly good thing about Jason and Robin was that Steve Burton showed up to work opposite her. I thought he stopped trying after he returned to the show.

I have to admit I don't miss Robin at all. I think I'm just desensitized to anything on this show anymore. And I haven't enjoyed her at all since she returned. I wish she would have stayed gone like so many others who came back. She became a cold, needy whiney shrew who was portrayed as lucky to land Patrick. Like so much of the rest of GH today. The only stuff I liked was her work during the train wreck where we got to see her as a heroine.

• Members

New Opener For GH!

By SOD • Posted: Mar 6, 2012

This week, a shortened version of the GH opening credits began airing. That's not the end of the changes ahead. "It is a work-in-progress," reports a show spokesperson. "And expect a final new opening in the coming weeks."

Archived