GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was never really bored with OLTL. It went through its bad periods like the Eli stuff you mentioned. Only time I ever felt bored was anything Rex/Gigi.

I'm not happy they dropped or put on hold TJ/Molly. I was interested on what could happen there. I can care less about this Maxie story. I can't feel anything for JL since she hasn't been in the role long enough. I just can't find any of it believeable.

I'm actually enjoying the Kate/Connie/Sonny/Johnny story. Sorry fellow Megan Ward fans. ph34r.png

+1. What a mess that was.

• Members

Just realized that Franco is now a Quartermaine, well I guess a dead one

and look at what Tracy has now? Nothing. The Soleitos were a big part of her histroy on the City which went largely ignored for years. Considering how mob centric GH had become in the last decade, its a shock Guza never took advantage of the connections there. Wolfe should have followed through with it. It had potential

• Members

It wouldnt have to be a mob war as Gino, Tracy's husband is dead. Initial plans were to bring on his granddaughter Gina

Not eveyone watched the City, but the story didnt require you needed it as the history was pretty much laid up easy enough to pick up on when Skye returned and threw it in Tracy's face. Ignoring that The City ever occurred, its easily digestible as backstory from Tracy's lost years from 1993- 2003

• Members

The insiders said they had no plans to bring on Gina, that she was just the cover because they wanted to get rid of Kristina and were plannnig on recasting. And how would bringing on an unrelated teen girl give story to Tracy? They didn't even want to give story to Tracy when her own granddaughter came back. Gh doesn't need the Soleitos to give Tracy a story. We need Ned, a recast Dillion, and Brooklynn back.

• Members

And what does that create? A useless mob family for Sonny and Jason to fight over territory with. Like I said Tracy has a family with plenty of potential. You have Dillion the director, Brooklynn the singer, Ned the CEO of a record label and singer/songwriter. What's wrong with Tracy's actual family?

Archived