GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

I hated cottage hell, one of the most frustrating stories ever. By the time it was over, I disliked all three people involved, Robin for putting up with the others when she should have kicked the shrew and her enabler Jason out of Robin's house.

I never got over hating Jason and Carly after that story. At least Robin redeemed herself when she divulged the paternity lie to AJ and then split for Paris, the hands-down winner of that fracas. Not only was she away from the uglies, she was in Paris.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I'd be pissed if that came to pass - not because I hated Lisa (I found mildly amusing right after she and Patrick hooked up and she was taunting him), but because a legendary character like Robin Scorpio deserves an epic villain behind her departure. The only one on that list that fits the bill is Cesar Faison and Cartini better get that right.

One looks at least 10 years older than the other, so no, I'm not buying that bull.

• Members

I'm seriously thinking that Lisa has Robin and I will be beyond disappointed. IA the only person that would make this an interesting storyline is if Faison has her. But seeing how RC has treated the other Scorpios, I highly doubt it will be Faison.

• Members

Considering the cost of hiring Howarth and Easton, I would think that atleast a couple of GH castmates have to go. I have always been surprised that Johnny lasted this long.

I cheered when Robin told AJ. Unfortunately, those three losers still got Michael. Yet I am comforted that they cannot hide from the fact that they ruined his life.

Archived