GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

Actually, and you have to keep this under wraps, but I heard DIRECTLY from RC that Sonny/Anna actually know each other well and had a passionate love affair while she was suffering from amnesia. She doesn't realize it's him though, because the sex was so good that it fogged her mind. As soon as she realizes Sonny = GoldenPeen, the two will be the new Luke and Laura!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could be wrong, but I think I read that originally Heather was supposed to kill Diana, but RM became popular in the role and they attempted to white wash her by having Alice Grant kill her instead. After that, Heather didn't do anything murderous or overly malicious, mostly schemes for love and money.

• Members

I know it's mean, but I don't care - I was very disturbed by some of those closeups of Steve today. Just really unflattering, to say the least. He is a walking billboard for sun damage.

I don't care too much about Heather but I thought Robin Mattson did a good job today. I like that she's not playing "comedy" mental illness so far - I thought there was some nice balance in the scene with Sam, and some hint of danger.

Anna's hair just makes me want someone to hack it off in the middle of a scene. Those weird blonde dead ends, gnarled up...repulsive.

• Members

When I started watching GH, late 81ish, Heather was as sane as anyone with a very sharp mind that excelled at blackmail, scheming, and lying. Before Scotty there was Joe Kelly and she was blackmailing her psychiatrist for some secret she uncovered. I think she was forcing him to sabotage Anne Logan, who Heather perceived as being interested in Joe. Joe eventually became disgusted with Heather I think, and left town, and that's when she met Scotty.

• Members

I am not big fan of the straight version of the hair. It is too short when worn that way, cutting off her face and making it look like she has no neck. I trust and love Finola's style, I think this current hair cut is a miss.

Then again, I liked the "banshee" look she had on AMC in 2002... which I know was a minority opinion.

Also, is Fin full-time on GH again?

Archived