GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like SR on GH, but I thought he was very good on Y&R. I figure how I feel about him on GH is based on that nasty Holivia story they've stuck him in. GH doesn't seem to know there is a difference between nasty and sexy.

True to the way GH always conducts its business, there was a big mystery planned that would use much of the non-mobette cast. They positioned Steven Webber to become part of that, which is why he got paired with Holivia and lost his chief of staff position, then GH pulled the plug. Now there are several characters who are free-floating because all of their anchors are gone.

• Members

So Tracy's history on the City can be honored, but Anna's on AMC is ignored? LOL, that's totally stupid

I love Anna's hair.

Sorry but I don't find GH boring and I didn't find OLTL boring for the most part either, just hated alot of things RC wrote

• Members

Yep, Cottage hell & he's been shackled with Carly & Mikey ever since as soon as that runt was conceived I've never liked him.over a decade he spent sitting on Carly's lap for the love Michael. I remember when he said he didn't want to know her name & he's been her lap dog ever since...well now its not as bad but the damage has been done.

to give Jason angst if not this its another brain surgery or this brat see you are suppose to sympathize with them (poor Morgans still suffering under the hand of Franco for how many years now)? I have to say dude gets the writing & another promo to boot!

• Members

Wow, just finsihed watching the show and I cant beleive they made Jason and Franco fraternal twins. The ONLY way the paternity should be an issue is if they were identical and Franco had plastic surgery. If they really wanted a WTD story, thats the route they should have gone

Anna: "You (Luke) and I are old friends" rolleyes.gif

When the heck was Anna, John's mentor? She was in PC from 1985-1992 and up until 2001, she was "dead" and had amnesia. She was last seen on AMC in 2003, which is the year John went to Llanview. Nowhere in EITHER of their histories could she have mentored him. Ugh, and she worked with the WSB, not the FBI

After seeing the list, Im almost worried, Lisa's gonna come back as the kidnapper

Archived