GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well she's not an actress she's a model. Most of the soaps don't hire child actors they hire child models who want to do some acting on the side. That kid who plays Cam isn't an actor, he's a total child model. Under 10 it really doesnt matter though since the children are rarely on( though some continue tohire these models after that age) but it's another reason why I find the Young Artist awards Daytime category hilarious.She's good at being what she is a child model, she's very cute. I saw her face on the back of a toy box when I was toy shopping for my cousins daughter.

• Members

An exception to that is the kid who used to play Morgan. He was actually a pretty good actor. When GH dragged their feet about renewing his contract, he got another job and GH had to find another Morgan.

Braeden Walkes who plays Cameron is the son of Becky Herbst's friend and former neighbor. He had not done any acting or any other professional work. When GH needed a new Cameron, BH suggested that Braeden try for the part. His family isn't interested in show business or pushing him into a career and they've said he will only continue as long as he's enjoying it. He's probably saved enough for college by now.

• Members

He(Aaron Revfem) wasn't on contract with GH, he was reoccuring but he had a contract for that NBC pilot that never went through(I know because I talked with a girl who got a reoccuring gig on that same pilot). If the pilot would've gone through he would've had to leave GH anyway because he wouldn't have been allowed to appear on a show on a competitors network. But I agree he was a good actor and I did like his two epi arc on The Closer. He was the best actor out of the sorased kids.

• Members

YAY!! More teeth gnashing from Kelly Dullivan and Laura Wrong. :rolleyes: The only good thing is that Carly wasn't favored in the dialogue. They both got equal shots... unlike those horribly written "face-offs" between Carly and Brenda last year.

Excuse me while I hop onto the pink elephant in the room and scream YEEEEE HAWWWWWW but...

Pre-Showtunes Morgan didn't look at THING like Carly and Sonny's child to me. I was always thrown off by that. At least Miss Thang looked like she could have morphed from MB's sperm and LW's egg. Also, speaking of looks, much like Dylan Cash, I think AR would've been recast ANYWAY once Morgan hit puberty. whistling.jpg

• Members

I haven't been on the non mobile version of this site in ages and today was the first day I saw the updated version of your banner with an X on Blair's face...To say I laughed too hard would be an understatement.

Kate vs. Carly is was definitely a lot more balanced dialogue wise than those awful Carly/Brenda scenes during VMG's return.

Archived