GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Heather/Luke's then Anna's dialog it was funny "I haven't thought about you since they carted you off. I've been given a second chance, more llike 9th or 10th but whose counting...oh I think Luke knows"

Please get your own room Anna...Poor Steven Lars do you know your mother?

Connie/Carly "I will kick your a....lets take it outside"

• Members

Amen. Anna should not have cash flow problems preventing her from getting her own place. She was married to trust fund baby David, so am sure her alimony checks should be substantive. Her beloved sister is also married to a Count, I am sure she would help her baby sister out in a crunch.

• Members

It will be her other twin, one we've never heard of before. Anita. She was stolen at birth by a vengeful Ruby, who already knew that Luke and Anna would eventually be soulmates, and didn't want to lose Luke from her brothel business.

• Members

Oh god. Heather and Anna werent even aronud back then but I find it so stupid that almost 30 years later they will find a way to manufacture a reason to get her to try and kill Anna. Thats not a spoiler but its so obvious they are heading in that direction. Heather obsessed over a romantic weekend with Luke that never happened will try and kill Anna, his old friend he never knew.

tumblr_m1i1tyiFfd1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

Archived