GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

Sam is SOOOOO STUPID! When John brings up that Franco and Jason were fraternal twins, she says we only teted it against Jason. Ugh so what? Fraternal twins means DIFFERENT DNA. All you need is one man if theres only 2 possibilities.. Like Nicki would say

tumblr_lysss6L8WN1qzd2rio1_500.gif

Alexis referred to Mac as as Maxie's uncle to her. Ugh, Uncle Mac is just something she calls him. He is her (step) father

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That doesnt matter. They can always have a definitive DNA test to put the issue to rest. Sam is acting like she will never find out the truth now bc Franco is dead and his DNA is nowhere to be found. Bitch, wait 2-3 months and have your baby's blood tested. Besides the bio father would have more markers than a brother. This is stupid soap nonsense to manufacture drama where it doesnt make sense. This isnt 30 years ago, Its 2012. DNA technology has progressed where they can tell the difference and GH saying Sam had such a general test is laughable

• Members

Did he really? Admittedly, I wasn't watching, but based on what I read about that mess, it was one of those things 'did he/didn't he' things that the viewer was left to interpret (similar to the sh!t they tried to pull with Michael's prison rape until they got called out enough times to straight up confirm it).

• Members

well she thinks she was and thats all that matters

Im thinking RC watched some old tapes and saw her refer to him as Uncle Mac and assumed that was their relationship, not realizing that wasnt a literal term. Yikes! I shutter to think how he will connect Felicia to the two of them. Is she gonna be Mac's sister, hence how he is an uncle to Maxie?

• Members

The best part is that I read long treatises about how the Franco-as-Jason's-twin story showed just how much RC LOVES history and how WONDERFUL it is that history is being used again. It's funny how history can be used for a tacky stunt, but basic details are missed over and over.

• Members

But does that matter? She's a woman who was drugged and woke up not knowing if some man forced himself on her or not. Thats almost as bad as knowing it for fact, bc she has no memory of it, but knows it could very well happen. Compound that now with the fact that she is pregnant, and it makes the thing even more twisted. When she thought Jason was definitively the father, she was able to put her "rape" behind her and move on, but with this new revelation, its smack in her face agan and she has to relive that trauma and uncertainty of what may or may not have happened. Her pain is real and valid.

Felicia never remarried after Mac so her name may still be Felicia Scorpio Jones. She's a Scorpio bc she's Mac and Robert's younger sister and the Jones came from when she got married to Maxie's father. Oh and she and Anna are old friends bc they used to be sisters in law

• Members

Cheap, Felicia is a Scorpio by marriage only. She is not Mac and Robert's younger sister. Flea's maiden name is Cummings.

Though, it is a bit confusing because I remember Felicia being credited as "Scorpio-Jones" despite the fact that her marriage to Mac is subsequent to that with Frisco.

Archived