GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was impressed with Sam calling Alexis "Mom" to her face. I had not noticed that nuance before in their interaction. She does still refer to her mother as "Alexis" in conversations with other people. For me, that is slightly unnatural. I cannot imagine referring to my mother by her first name to any of my friends, or hers.

• Members

Honestly, it was more of an opportunity to show off this awesome photo of Adam and his girls that I did not realise that I had hidden in my folders of AMC pictures. Sometimes, I am shocked by what I find (who knew I actually had a color headshot of Devon McFadden).

I agree that Robin is the one and only Ms. Chandler-Quartermaine for me, but Carrie was an adequate replacement. I wish that Robin could have returned to AMC, because I like the trajectory and conflicts that Skye was in when Carrie was abruptly fired in 1997.

• Members

Carrie played a big role in my favorite AMC story ever. She will always hold a special place for me, and I wish she had returned to AMC in the recent years since it seemed RC had no interest in it. There were almost times I wish they had left her on GH as Skye Quartermaine and brought CG on AMC as Skye Chandler.

• Members

RC's alright, I just haven't cared about anything she's done as Skye since they brought the character back. I thought she had a few moments with Alan or Jax that were nice, that's about it. Most likely, if Carrie were playing that, I'd feel the same way. It was a certain place and time where I just really loved seeing Carrie Genzel grow into the role and seeing Skye have to fight against so much hostility from everyone around her.

Archived