GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Robin Christopher's Skye I can't remember much of AMC but she would have done better returning there than GH. .. was disappointed how her last few returns was written she came back broke & looking for Alcazar's money when she left PC (after assisting Jason in having him whacked she made a point that reiterated in GH's way of hammering it in dialog . She didn't want his tainted money & gave Rick Lansing his waterfront properties for no apparent reason except that he kissed her. Rick kept saying are you sure you don't want to sell them to me? I'll buy them....She goes...

"Oh no I just want to be rid of his horrid mob money"

I couldn't get over what a dummy (& very poor business woman) she was to give away millions donate it in Alan's name to some medical charity, put it in trust for your daughter nitwit. I had high hopes for her w/Alcazar because I liked her & Ted King acting off each other but again Guza threw them under the bus for the MC hostage storyline. Then Alcazar. Then one time she was just a Jax & Carly prop dumb Jax was so in love with Carly blah blah "my daughter this & that" trying to make her jealous...I give Skye props she tried to tell him about Carly though, "are you sure?" rolleyes.gif

RuRu has zero sex appeal for me she is a very pretty girl but she just isn't sexy at all to me....even in her pairings (Love scenes) she never sizzles SominickZ was straight nekked in their scene on the sofa recently to give it some heat... they put her in a bustier at the cat house now she's back again ... a stripper. This ought to be interesting.

• Members

It's interesting that you lumped RC and JMB together in this post, because I think they both have the same problem -- they lack warmth.

RC is a beautiful woman but when I see her I am always reminded of la belle dame sans merci. There is something cold and untouchable about her. Rick Hearst said she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen without makeup (except for his wife of course; he's not stupid).

JMB doesn't even have looks going for her. She has no sexual energy, no chemistry with anybody she has ever been paired with. She comes closest with DZ, but it's still not there. Mercifully she has stopped imitating LW with all the screeching, but she's pretty much a zero.

• Members

Mna Gh loves to try to push the non sexy on me and try to convince me they are sexy. It's like they go "If I put them in this lingerie, or sexy dress that doesn't fit them right, or have them attempting to make come hither looks at the men then viewers will think so and so is sexy!"

• Members

That woman went out of her waaaaaaaaay to make sure it didn't work.

Forgive me if this is passive aggressive, condescending, rude, or viewed as a personal attack, but...

Sam has been calling Alexis "Mom" to her face, to Kristina and Molly, as well as referring to her as "My Mom" to Jason for several years.

• Members

I know this is nitpicky, but I wish Sam's dialogue describing the paternity test had been written to say "The tests weren't precise," rather than "The tests weren't accurate." Why? Because the tests accurately deduced that the baby shared similar DNA with Jason. However, the tests didn't precisely say the baby's DNA derived from Jason.

While I agree she tanked Sharly, I know that LW's been vocal about wanting Ingo back and has always been championing CarJax. At fan events, she's been said to have talked about how she and Ingo just make stuff up on the spot and how she's always laughing with him... this and that. At the same time, she also says she enjoys "playing with Brandon." And she's throwing herself into this Carly/Johnny pairing. Conclusions are left to be drawn... whistling.jpg

Archived