GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You hit it on the head. Mattson brings so much energy, she is so "checked-in" with her scenes. It is night and day when she s onscreen. The energy, even when Heather is saying nothing an just pondering is palatable.

At the speed that the story is going in terms of her very visible instability, I do not see Heather lasting vry long before her next shuttle to Fern Cliff or dive off the real one.

• Members

I agree about Luke, but it did not make watching him any less painful. I am so falling in love with Robin Mattson all over again. I only hope that the show finds her a good actor to play opposite in what is clearly a fast descent back into mania.

Matt/Spinelli is a duo made in hell. I am hating how self-righteous Spinelli is coming off in this. His gentle, compassionate demeanor is what makes him likeable. This high-and-mighty disposition seems more Bradford and less Spinelli.

• Members

Maybe it's just FV going to a cheaper budget, but I have to agree (though it's odd the show is so bright--I often found his OLTL so dark I had to turn up my tv).

While I admit I still find the show much easier to watch than the past few years, I can't say it's especially good aside from a few performances I'm enjoying (and yes, I love seeing Robin M back on a soap). I'm jut as confused as you--aside from the OLTL stuff which seems to be mainly all about Sonny anyway, I don't understand why they seem to largely be continuing storylines that simply put RC and FV surely knew were seen as not working or completely dull by viewers. I know some defended it as them not wanting to make a sudden change, but it seems like they're heading more and more in that direction actually, instead of breaking out of it.

Archived