GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

AR didn't look like either of them and it was a little obvious he was Jewish. And he couldn't have stayed anyway as his contract with the pilot forbid him from being on a competitors show. Maybe its cuz I ddint watch alot of GH last year but I never saw any feminist from the second Morgan and I have seen him in stuff outside of GH and nothing came off feminine about him in the other stuff I've seen him in. He came off as your average little boy to me. Though GH made his Morgan very weepy but Lucky was weepy too

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miss Thang Morgan :lol: DEAD :lol:

The Morgan before him wasn't that cute and didn't look like his parents but he more than made up for it with his acting ability. He was a natural and faded great chemistry with everyone. I preferred his portrayal as well as he wasn't always crying and whining like a weak bitch like the other one was

• Members

This Emma looks the most like Robin's child compared to the others. I loved the cute Guatemalan twins but they were not passions for a child of Robin and Patrick. I kept waiting for the big it's Sonny's child reveal. This Emma looks a little like a mini Anna. Moreso than Robin actually! And she has the cutest dimples.

• Members

Saw a picture of her mother. I think her mother might be Mexican. And that's why she sometimes looks Asian. Cuz she has her mother's eye shape and one of my friend's is Mexcian and she looks Asian sometimes( one day I didn't even recognize her on the street and thought she was some Asian chick). Her mother and little sister look Mexican.

kaiya-eve-74.jpg?w=1024

• Members

It's not unusual for Mexicans to look a bit Asian. It seems more prevalent with women than men.

I agree that child looks a bit Asian in some of her photos, but so does her mother in that video. She's a pretty little girl. I think the inappropriate smiling at Robin's funeral was off-putting, but as you said, she's not an actress.

Archived