GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can also highlight your text and click the BBcode icon to the left of "Font" and click "Spoiler".

So now Starr is gonna get all Capulets/Montagues in her feelings about Michael being Sonny's son? Lame. Ugh, and that snide remark about him not saving Cole and Hope. I know she's upset, but really... They are doing too much to make Starr *happen* on this show, yet it oddly feels like they aren't doing enough. wacko.png What's the longterm projection for Starr? Why wouldn't she just take her ass back to Llanview, or ANYwhere besides the town where her child and fiance were killed? I'm interested in seeing how this is justified.

• Members

Todd actually said "Corinth-thos", emphasis on the word "Corinth". Of course, RH and LW were on Loving together years ago.

This is the first day I have seen Maggie. She's pretty, and I like Memphis, but...yeah, their scenes were wildly out of place.

Starr seems to be embracing her dark side from her younger years again...can't say I mind that.

Morgan was left out of the list of Sonny's flock, er, kids, in that article. Weird.

• Members

Some Tristan Rogers tweets that I think he deleted

tristanrogers þ @tristanrogers

From what I've read many people upset over Scorpio's departure. I think they'll be upset over lots of things in the next few months.

alyssa мoore ♥ ‏ @ali_lauren14

I feel bad for those who had never seen an episode of #OLTL in their lives, they probably have no idea what the [!@#$%^&*] is happening on #GH

tristanrogers ‏ @tristanrogers

@ali_lauren14 You got that right.

tristanrogers ‏ @tristanrogers

Overall the writing quality was good. But I think Robert should be around for the funeral. Who agrees?

Archived