GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the perfect time to do John and Sam. Unfortunately, they've cemented Jason and Sam after years of heartache, with marriage and a child. Though I despise the couple and what it means for both characters (what little of them is left), it would/should take at least a year to dismantle them and their new family (not to mention John, Natalie and Liam's). Time GH doesn't have - so it's not going to happen.

• Members

Unless ME dramatically changes his style from OLTL and RC/FV make him a brand new character, I'm not sure if Sam would be any different from the laundry list of female characters who were driven insane by that relationship.

• Members

I honestly find myself rooting for John for the most part on GH. For all his faults, and they are vast and numerous, he does believe in the law and taking down people like Sonny and Jason. He lives for the job, which is why I think so many of his relationships have failed - the job, and his own issues.

I do wish they'd kept Robert on as the hard-ass man in charge above John, coming down on the mob, but I'm pleased to have Anna.

• Members

I think Monaco's talented, but I think she's fallen into bad, lazy habits on GH. Nothing but crying and screaming, and the character is a pathetic wreck. When Sam McCall came on she could've been anything - particularly after the Cassadine retcon - but they've made her into absolutely nothing, almost from Day 1. I thought they especially mangled the pairing with Lucky, which could have been dynamite with JJ in the role - Cassadine and Spencer.

Archived