GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

There are plenty of ways Todd is a hypocrite and theres a ton of crap in his history he has not paid for. The only crime he's gone to jail for was the Marty rape. He has been getting free passes and ways to avoid prison for all of his crimes since. He's calling Sonny out today bc Sonny got bail for allegedly causing the accident which killed Cole and Hope, which there's no proof of and he doesnt know the full facts, YET Todd is here ripping into him while out running out on bail himself for a murder he thinks he commited. Hypocrite much? Look at all the crap and crimes he commited to to cover his tracks, including framing another man. Todd needs to sit his ass down somewhere or better yet, take it back to Llanview

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It actually did get to me (and I would also argue that being held captive, tortured and having your brain fried for eight years calls for a little more sympathy than he has gotten so far, too). But, to each their own.

Also, who else had the same reaction when Sonny mentioned how he felt when his son was shot:

"By YOU?"

...Needless to say, it took me a second to realize he was talking about Michael.

I actually agree that he did a great job, even though Cheap was arguing the opposite smile.png .

I also thought Kristen may have done a bit too much when Starr was lashing out at Michael. I guess I really do feel TOO sentimental about watching her when she (and I) was a kid at times.

Ah well. She's justified, given what she went through. And at least she wasn't eating her hair.

tea-eats-her-hair-part-2_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Archived