GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Administrator

I liked the Carly/Blair and Todd/Sonny scenes today. Loved the slow zoom on Todd when he was pointing at Sonny. I haven't been watching GH for the past couple of years, so I'm wondering of the music used for the Todd/Sonny scenes today was new. I've never heard those pieces before.

That is RH's acting style too. LOL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right? So irritating. Though in Cole and Starr's first episode, they mentioned the bodyguard and on the run elements so hopefully it will get brought up by John.

By the way, it's really strange that they still have Kirsten Storms playing Maxie on the bios page. I mean, I know she's still technically on contract and Jen Lilley is technically a temp but unless they know something we don't, they ought to change that, or at least mention Jen's name next to Kristen's.

• Members

Anyway... Robin Damn Scorpio's been killed off and yet the show's too busy being written as an extended "What If" webisode, with the preexisting characters being used as filler. They resume the Padilla/Attacker storyline, only to spend two days talking about deleted pics from a goddamn smartphone.

Lulu: "You deleted the files."

Padilla: "Nuh-uh! You did!"

Lulu: "No YOU did!"

Padilla: "Nope! You did!"

Lulu: "It had to be you!"

Padilla: "I'M LATINA!"

Lulu: :mellow:

We have Molly, who's got a fake MyFace profile floating around the internet and has just thrown a kegger. Nothing. We have Matt remembering he stumbled around the boat deck the night Lisa was murdered. Nothing. Patrick's been holed away for the last week. Yet, every single day since she came into town, not knowing how to pronounce "Port Charles," the show's been about this bitch's dead child and boyfriend... and her dysfunctional parents. It seems, to me, this dude has the audacity to say "those other stories and characters can wait. I wanna make sure I get my fanfic storyline done before I get this show cancelled, too!"

• Members

I think the main issues are using Sonny and Carly when they are already overexposed, and casually killing off a kid for a love story. Take away Sonny and Carly and put in other characters, and drop the Romeo & Juliet stuff and it would be better.

I would also drop the bizarre fancruft type scenes that don't seem in character or in the proper place (Carly doesn't have female friends, and I don't know if Blair would have a fun girl chat a few days after her granddaughter died).

Archived