GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, it's terrible. 13 characters/10 seconds = horrid idea. I think these are just thrown together ones for the most part and some of those missing characters will make it into the finished product. Elizabeth, Johnny, Kate and Sonny were the only characters in all five openings. Totally random and strange to me.

• Members

I do that too when I read comments from Tristan, and I think it is a great talent, and not weird.

Not surprised about the Jackie Zeman removal, as I didn't think she would have been listed anymore already...but can understand it being upsetting.

• Members

I doubt we'll be seeing him on GH again. There's nothing left for the character.

I've heard people say that his stint must have been OK because he seemed happy on Twitter. I guess if they read those Tweets they may not feel the same way.

• Members

Yeah, it works though. Better than the crap we actually got. They should go with that theme. But, with new graphics kinda like the Faces Of The Heart ones. Only with a black and white background on the shots instead of a red one. That's how it should be. I really really love the music.

What's funny is that 'Corn Toes' sounds like some kind of snack food. laugh.png

Archived