GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm beginning to think that bringing Anna, Robert and Holly back was FV/RC's version of the age old "We've met with Agnes" ploy used by each new regime that came to head up AMC during its last four years on the air. Designed to drum up false confidence in their knowledge of the show and its history.

• Members

Either that or the returns were already worked out beforehand. I know at the time there was talk that they weren't coming back and RC/FV changed it, but given that they have no interest or idea what to do with them, other than wrapping up Ethan's story, I'm not sure.

• Members

Todd & Starr's scenes were great. Not everyone understands it, but Starr will always love her daddy wub.png .

Epiphany rocks, loved her taking Carly to task like that.

Damn, Johnny was checking out Carly's ass as she was leaving like there was no tomorrow in sight . And I am loving Anthony (and now his bag of popcorn) more by the day. I am quickly falling for the Z's.

Ewen/Kate/Connie: GHers, meet DID. We OLTLers will fill you guys in with what we can.

Still holding out hope that Robert will come to Robin's funeral, because I really, REALLY need it to be true.

• Webmaster

I have to say, for the first time in literally YEARS, I'm watching all of GH (what I've seen over the last few days). I feel like it's the 1990's again and I'm rushing home to catch my favorite soap. It's weird seeing the Manning's in Port Charles and their saying "Sonny Corinthos" etc's name's, but I'm loving it. This was the best decision made in regards to the show since god knows when.

• Members

The fact they weren't on at all this week I think actually made the show superior. I can't say I am liking what I am seeing from the new regime. I have nothing good to say about the writing for Robert and Holly, and Anna is only slightly better. Luke has changed for the better but it just bothers me that Robert and Holly were given such crummy writing. They were deeply in love once, and the show just craps all over Holly every time ES returns. I actually prefer the writing of her as a drug terrorist holding the city ransom. The way Luke and Robert were talking about her the other day was just wrong, and his abandoning Anna when she needs him most is just completely out of character. Of course, she doesn't seem to need him and acts like maybe her car was towed, not that Robin died.

I will go so far as to say Robin's death has turned out to be the worst death I have ever seen on a soap, starting with KMc lackluster last day, to FH's ho hum reaction, to Robert going from suicidal to "Robin who?" in an episode. And Ethan's departure storyline was a total WTF. "She's my daughter, now she's dead! He's your son! No, here I am magically appearing to announce he isn't his son! But wait he really is his son! Psst! Pretend you're not his son." and all in less than 24 hours of PC time.

Archived