AMC - Friday - September 23, 2011

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate the fact that there has to be a "popularity contest" around this. We've lost a show a year for the last four(?) years but for me it isn't about which show gets more attention for getting canceled, it's about whether those shows were a proper goodbye for the people who loved them. I didn't see GL's finale but I did see ATWT's. I only watched ATWT for a couple of years in the early 80's and perhaps that's clouding my judgment but even after all that time I could see and feel the love that the cast and crew poured into that episode. So who gives a [!@#$%^&*] what Twitter has to say?

• Members

No Zendall, Soapboy? You wound me :(

Same here Marls! I know I'm tired of the Adam bashing from JR, Dixie & Tad, when Adam wasn't even the one who raised JR, it was Tad & Dixie, who ALWAYS blame Adam for how JR is.

I think they'll pretty much have too, especially if alot don't continue how. It'll be one way to explain why most aren't around for the time being

• Members

Okay...Here's the edited one. I'm sorry Angie, the photos I tried of Zendall just didn't fit in any convenient spots...So i replaced the duplicate photo with one of the anna/robin reunion.

here is the FINAL product. I'm really proud of this one, and I shed a few tears while making it. I know it's not that great, compared to Cheap's but please feel free to use it as a desktop background if you'd like.

Goodbye AMC </3:

FinalCollage2.jpg

• Administrator

You cared about what I thought of AMC? LOL I never really watched the show, only a couple of weeks here and there over the past 10 years - it was my least watched soap. So I wasn't emotionally attached to the show.

I LOVED the opening montage which I thought was a brilliant touch. Loved Marian and Stuart's reunion. And I loved Tad's speech.

I thought the cliffhanger could've been better. "Who did JR shoot?" doesn't really excite me and I didn't like how it was shot, directing wise.

Archived