AMC - Friday - September 23, 2011

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. I'm dying. laugh.png There was so much they could have done with Mark or with Mona or Eric's extended family. I wish they'd explored that.

I tend to think that JR was aiming at either Bianca or Marissa, and the last shot being of Erica was because, well, come on, who else would we see in the final second of the show? Of course we'd see Erica! Hell, her last words on the show were "watch me" which is so very Erica. :)

No... I think JR shot and killed Marissa which spawned the custody battle from HELL because AJ Chandler is related to everyone in Pine Valley. Bianca then meets a hot lesbian reporter who is covering the murder trial, and they have a torrid affair which Bianca wants to keep hidden lest people think she wasn't really in love with Marissa.

Greenlee and Ryan would have already broken up again and Greenlee has abandoned both Pine Valley and Fusion yet again because she just can't stay happy for long, especially when she realizes that the world doesn't revolve around her.

JR and Annie hook up at Oak Haven and have been having lots of sex.

Cara would be about to give birth, but the baby is either Jake's or Tad's as the result of a one night stand she had with Jake over him being pissed about Amanda cheating OR the quickie she and Tad had before they were set to leave for their honeymoon. She tried to pass the baby off as David's because he was the only potential father not already with "the love of his life", but David will figure it out, and he'll dump her, and Tad and Jake will fight over the baby.

The revelation that it could be Jake's baby when Amanda can't have more children brings out her inner Janet, and she goes on a psychotic yet highly entertaining rampage that hopefully takes out a lot of boring and lame characters like Maya and Asher.

Dixie and Tad get married AGAIN in matching chicken suits.

Now that Adam has Stuart alive again, he's back to his old self, and Brooke is pissed off, especially because with JR locked up for killing Marissa, Adam is hyper-focused on winning custody of AJ and molding him into the proper Chandler heir.

Erica comes back from making her movie and is pissed to find out that Jack has been getting busy with KWAK. She runs into an equally furious David who is angry about Cara's baby not being his. They argue about their respective pathetic love lives, banter about tying each other up again just for kicks and end up having hot, dirty sex somewhere massively inappropriate and then try to pretend that it never happened. Unfortunately Kendall finds out about it and is worried that Jane has somehow escaped and kidnapped Erica again.

• Members

Overly Sincere Announcer: Erica is fascinated by a past she could never know.

Harried Recordkeeper: These are very interesting records. Your great-great-grandmot...

Erica: We don't use that word.

Harried Recordkeeper: OK. Your mother's, mother's, mother's...

Overly Sincere Announcer: Erica learns an unsettling truth.

Erica: That is a despicable lie!

Harried Recordkeeper: I'm sorry, Ms. Kane, but these records don't lie.

<Erica walking around a field>

Erica: The most difficult day of my life was when I learned that my fourth cousins were...Smythes. I mean, Greenlee. Really? And that awful Mary person? No. Just no.

• Members

I'm thinking more along the lines of...

Overly Sincere Announcer: "In the biggest challenge of her life, Erica discovers a shocking truth..."

Bookkeeper: "It appears, Miss Kane, that you're a descendent of the Butcher Creek Johnsons."

Erica: "Johnsons? But...but it says here that they were slaves!"

Overly Sincere Announcer: "Her life, her story, her roots. She is Erica Kane."

*Erica enters Fusion with her hair in afro puffs*

Erica: "I'm embracing my legacy!"

Overly Sincere Announcer: "All My Children. Weekdays on ABC, weeknights on SOAPnet."

• Members

If Randi was pregnant, I think it would've been boring and typical if Frankie & Randi just went along happily/invisibly for the next 9 months. I'd hope somewhere along the way a scandal happened, like maybe Frankie had a one night stand with Madison during a late shift at the hospital ;-). (Madison could be pregnant right now too, maybe 6 months, and passing the unborn baby off as Scott's tongue.png)

That would be glorious!

Archived