AMC - Friday - September 23, 2011

• Members

I was looking at the front cover of the finale script that is being auctioned off and see that the cast list includes "Mystery Woman". I guess we were originally supposed to see David's last patient, or at least part of her.

Interesting. Maybe it got cut due to time.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope the AMC folks don't obnoxiously/indefinitely withhold information about the original flash-forward ending. I'm sure we'd all be curious to know what they had in mind.

I know I would! I figured Josh had filmed other scenes b/c of the photo and several articles made it pretty clear Esta/Gillian was to have a bigger part than 4 seconds. But I too hope we get to hear/read more of what was planned!

dumb whore

laugh.png Clear to the point succinct TRUTH. wub.png

• Members

^ I miss her too. I watched her on HSN the other day. She took lots of phone calls from fans.

I'm so glad she's booked "Army Wives"...I just like seeing her on television. I'm sure she was her usual gracious self on HSN as she is the classiest woman this business has ever seen.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/09/kim-delaney-speech-pennsylvania-army-wives/?iid=rcfooter-tv-kim+delaney+on+that+speech

Delaney also acknowledged that she was in talks with

AMC

about returning for the sudser’s final episodes but her schedule wouldn’t allow it. When speaking of her three, memorable years playing Jenny Gardner on the ABC soap, she says she had “no idea” her character was so popular and only asked to leave because she wanted to try something new

Archived