AMC - Friday - September 23, 2011

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the collages.

I'm still emotional over all of it. I was read the live thread while at work (that's part of why I couldn't get The View poster either) Boo on ABC for not selling it longer for those of us who have jobs and don't get a chance to order stuff.

AMC did a good job wrapping up the show, and they didn't forget their history.

• Members

Maria: Tad, Ruth...I have something I need to tell you. It's life-changing.

Ruth: What is it deary?

Tad: Is Dixie dead AGAIN?

Maria: No, no. It's David. I know who his last patient is...It's Bobby. Bobby Martin, the one who got left in the attic. David was able to revive him!

Ruth: Oh this brings a tear to my eye! I haven't been able to look at a ski in 40 years!

Maria: There's more..

Tad: What is it?

Maria: Bobby had a sex change...His name is Barbara Martin now. That's the hot blonde Dixie saw.

No but seriously, I'm mad at how small Maria's pic came out. It didn't seem that small when I was making it.

• Members

Bobby Martin That's funny.

I read something that some ABC stations put a programming note advising that AMC will no longer be on come Monday. That in January it will be online, but with no further info. Perhaps they wanted to keep people from calling and screaming at them.

• Members

Word.

Nixon's best work was going for Erica's jugular by having her admit ok yes I don't want to get married and yeah it's really ONLY EVER ABOUT ME AND MY NEEDS. I applauded Jack too precisely b/c Nixon addressed the recurring theme of Erica's entire existence.

• Members

Finally saw the finale. I enjoyed it. It did feel rushed. I wasn't as excited by the JR cliffhanger as I wanted to be, but it was a good ending. I absolutely loved Stuart and Marian reuniting. Bringing back Stuart, I was so thrilled by it. It corrected a HUGE wrong. I absolutely loved Adam and Brooke getting engaged just as Jackson finally got his balls back and told off Erica. I loved how she chased him through the crowd of residents and everyone reacted as Erica vowed to get him back. I also loved hearing "I am Erica Kane" one more time. I really don't like Opal nagging Erica about Jackson, but whatever, LOL.

I enjoyed everyone's happy ending. It was nice seeing Adam and Dixie talking about JR with him listening, I also liked Jamie/JR and was glad we got a few scenes of people who needed to interact.

Overall, a really nice ending. Oh, Tad toasting the town was really touching.

Good finale. It gave closure yet let us remember that life is still going on in Pine Valley, even if the show will lose a lot of these cast members come January.

• Members

Further elaboration from Budig on Duhamel's scrapped return

TVLINE | OK, so you have to be tight-lipped, but the fans are dying to know if we’ll see Josh Duhamel back in the finale. ABC released a promo photo of Leo in a suit, so the assumption is…yes?

Oh, you know, they shot something with Josh when he was here in August and I think they were going to use that in the finale before All My Children was purchased by Prospect. Now don’t hold me to it, but I do believe that was the intention when the show was going to end one way. But it’s been changed now.

Archived