AMC - Friday - September 23, 2011

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ron, you know i love you but come on. You are really bringing down this thread and some people are trying to say goodbye to a soap they called family for years. Would you have been happy if they did that to ATWT?

It took me about an hour and a half. I'm upset that so many pictures got covered or partially covered. I did about 45 edits of it, and this one was the best result. I might make another one of there's anyone i forgot or who got cut out.

Thank you SO much for the compliment!!! :)

• Members

I'm commenting on the finale. So all the thread is suppose to be goody goody?? No differing opinions?? I guess that's the deal.

And Jonathan personally attacked me...I didnt call him [!@#$%^&*].......

Oh and the ATWT finale thread wasnt goody goody either...and I didnt attack people who didnt like it. I actually didnt like most of it myself.

• Members

Soapsuds! There is a difference between having an opinion that's negative and having an agenda that's anti-AMC with a purpose to bring the show down. For the past year, every post has been anti-AMC. It's annoying for AMC fans, especially on our last day. So just stop and give us our moment.

AMC!!! :wub:

• Members

I don't like moderating on this board because you guys tow the line, lol. If you don't like what a poster is saying or if you feel they're bringing negatoive energy in the thread, just ignore the post.

I'm going to delete the comment now and the posts dealing with it.

• Members

Tonight, folks, I just want to celebrate the end of a great run on television. Forty-one years (and okay, not all of them were great). That's amazing, and Agnes Nixon should be commended for giving her fans so much pleasure and entertainment throughout the decades -- not just with AMC, but with all the shows she's worked on. You're tops, Aggie! smile.png

Archived