AMC - Friday - September 23, 2011

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

exactly. I dont want to say Joe and Ruth are nobodies, but they were already written out and dont have a signifcant role on the show. Killing someone will be a major character who's firmly established on the show and that will be dependent on who will or wont sign. Joe and Ruth at this point are very minor and even if they arent shot, they would just continue to have a small presence in the background showing up for family events once or twice a year as has been done since the move to LA

• Members

And how are they meaning PP going to continue this?? Are they going to pick up where ABC left?? Are they going to move ahead 4 months?? I am assuming they are going to do the 4 months ahead unless they plan on signing DC....JB and all the rest.

Not really...ATWT and GL were trending on Google when the last episode aired too.

• Members

I liked the last episode on abc. It reminded me of the good ole' days. That show could be placed in 1991 without missing a beat.

Instead of "who shot JR?"... it was "who did JR shoot?" !! My money is on...himself.

Good job AN/LB

Ill miss All My children so much I cant put it into words.

• Members

I haven't posted on here in a long while, but I felt today was fitting to do so.

Today's episode reminded me of the golden era, and I don't care what anyone says. It was great to the point of cheesy perfection. I want to see more! That's what AMC is all about.

Best...soap...ever!!

Archived