AMC - Friday - September 23, 2011

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I scrolled down as fast as I could to avoid seeing any spoilers. I just wanted to say how sad I was unable to take part in the last, network live thread of All My Children :( Work and school has prevented me from watching the last 3 days live, hope to see them by weekend's end. I hope with the end of this show, all of the posters I've come to admire and love over the years here don't gradually start fading away. I am going to make a concerted effort to not let myself fade away. I am sure there will always be something new to discuss with the PP thing still so up in the air. This does not feel real.

• Members

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to say, first off, how sad I was not to be able to post live with you all this one last time. This morning, I had to have minor surgery on my jaw. However, I was home by around 12:30. I watched the show live, but was so groggy that I couldn't really hold the computer very easily.

I enjoyed the finale quite a bit. However, it seemed so fast paced. I wish it had been a two-hour show. The highlights for me were Erica saying "Pine Valley has come a long way, but it still isn't the corner of Hollywood and Vine", Adam's proposal to Brooke, and Stuart/Marian's reunion. I wish we had gotten two hours so that the FIRST hour could have been spent with David/Jesse/Angie, JR/Jamie/Tadd/Dixie, Stuart/Marian, etc. and the second hour be solely dedicated to the Chandler Mansion party.

It was wonderful to see Winifred again. I didn't know that was happening!

As for the cliffhanger - I enjoyed it. Was it what I expected? No. However, it does leave me very curious to see the first online episode of .comAMC. I think, overall, this was a strong finale. Stronger than GL/ATWT got. I just wish it had been longer.

• Members

My thoughts about today:

1) I'm glad Jerica is FINALLY OVER, but jack is going to feel like crap if erica gets shot. His last words to her "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn what you need." I have a feeling thats going to come back to haunt him.

2) So obviously jr is going to be recasted due to the ending, really feel that JY should of stayed with amc.

3)This really should of been a two hour episode, I wish the party was longer.

4)Please susan lucci come on back to online amc, we need you.

5) Loved Adam/Brooke engagement moment

6) Loved the flashbacks at the beginning, and the kids reciting the amc poem

Archived