OLTL: The cast says goodbye to Trevor St. John

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fair enough, MontyB, you dislike actor bashing of any kind.

I find a poster dropping in solely to launch a vitroilic attack another poster way more tiresome myself. Thus, I spoke up about the poster bashing and defended Marceline as I defended those who called Kelley dumb.

As I see it, you and I have different standards. I think actresses are fair game but posters are not.

• Members

It really depends. The way I see it, some get back what they dish out. If one can't handle getting dished back then they shouldn't dish in the first place. One may think their fierce, but there's always gonna be someone fiercer. It's just way it is.

• Members

Ok, but don't you see the double standard?

Those who dared to bash Kelley Missal as dumb were met with civil disagreement.

The person who dared to bash Kassie as a phony was met with a "fierce" personal attack.

I object to the messages sent here, that 1) Kassie is off limits but by all means it's ok to criticize Kelley and 2) it's a-ok to enter a thread solely to launch a personal attack against a poster.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on 1) and 2) being okay.

• Members

Oh, I don't think Kelley Missal is dumb. And if someone said that (I didn't spot it myself) I think they'd be unfair and unkind to say so. She seems like a lovely girl, and I think she's talented.

Seeing as marceline entered the thread with nothing to do but talk about Kassie dePaiva's "two-facedness," though - with no evidence thereof other than perhaps some obscure personal fangirl grudge no one gives a [!@#$%^&*] about, and I'm sure it has something to do with KDP daring to praise Roger Howarth - and since she can generally never take much heat on any of the [!@#$%^&*] she does when pressure is applied, she could expect a response in kind.

• Members

Thanks for that info. I didn't even know they had one let alone that FL was a part of it. I just always found it strange for her to be front burner so often but I never saw her in any of the extra things Soapnet did. Yes she is part of the promos but I've never seen anything of her outside of the scenes that she's taped. I guess I'm just missing these things. I've also stopped my subscription to the mags so I wasn't sure about the interviews. I just know that when you google her not much comes up.

Archived