OLTL: The cast says goodbye to Trevor St. John

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, dear. You must affix yourself to strict fangirl binaries, and pigeonhole the real life actors themselves accordingly as well. Same old sad, deluded fanbase bullshit that's been going on for decades - and killing soaps. Therefore, KDP "is" Blair and "betrayed" Trevor/Victor/Todd. She may also have been responsible for Raging Bull not winning the Oscar, I don't know, you'd have to ask marceline.

• Members

I don't really follow her outside of OLTL - I just like her work as Blair, even though I haven't actually liked any Blair stories or pairings in quite a while (I think my favorite Blair pairing is Cris, then John...before Marty was found). But I know all the Todd actors and their co-stars are very divisive for fans.

• Members

That's right, I forgot - you know these people so well, and that's how you know KDP is being "two-faced" in a two minute YouTube video saying goodbye to a longtime co-star. You're not like the rest of those crazy hausfraus eating bonbons and making up crazy bullshit in their heads about the people who play their favorite and least favorite characters on the teevee to suit their emotional and psychological needs. You know the truth!

• Members

That's good to know. I mostly just know her old interviews and her work on GL and then OLTL. She always seems to try her best (which is more than I can say for several of her co-stars) and connects with the material, which is most of what you can ask for.

Archived