OLTL: The cast says goodbye to Trevor St. John

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was featured on several mag covers last year during the cancer story and has given several interviews to SOD, SOW and SID the last 2 years. But if you google her quite a bit of her theater work comes up too as she's kept very busy with her theater career.

You notice Michael Easton is rarely featured in those promotions either though he's been lead for 8+ years now.

• Members

Oh, Eric, this is very tiresome. If you really think I out and out ignored any attacks on Kelley Missal by virtue of her playing Todd and Tea's daughter, you might as well just man up and say so. I honestly didn't take any notice of it, maybe because I think any attack like that is just that insubstantial and silly. She's a lovely girl, I have no problem with Todd and Tea having a daughter, I always expected a kid to turn up someday and I don't know how anyone would gauge her intelligence from having a camera shoved in her face to say a few words about a departing castmember. Now, that being said, I await your overwrought condemnation of marceline using this exact same reasoning you applied to me - not that I ever really cared about having your respect - since KDP dared to say goodbye to TSJ.

• Members

Not everyone sees every comment through fanbase lens like you keep insisting, Vee. This TnT fan actually agreed with those who felt Kelley comes off rather dumb.

I used you ignoring the numerous bashes against Kelley to prove the point you weren't interested in standing up against actress bashing like MontyB was. Your sole purpose was to jump in here and attack Marceline because she dared to bash KDP.

Frankly, my dear, calling someone two-faced isn't anymore substantial or serious an attack than dumb. It's not like she called her a MASS MURDERER, for pete's sake. The response was totally OTT and unwarranted, IMO.

There I have said my peace.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

• Members

I'm glad actor-bashing offends you. Were you planning on standing up for KDP as well? Or were you just once again employing the classic right-wing Republican defense of "Democrats do it too" to change the subject from something that makes you look bad for defending it?

• Members

What does Trevor choosing to leave have to do with the gushing coming from the two ladies and I have no rules for anyone or anything and both Kassie and Kristen are free to respond anyhow they please which leaves me just as free to react anyway I please and I didn't think it was cool the way the two ladies took to their personal facebook/twitter account gushing not simply stating how great it was to have RH back when Trevor was still working on the show. You see that decision was all theirs, take it how you like it I am not bashing anyone, I have no preference for any actor those statements like this video just seems off to me, why are they making a video for the audience of their goodbyes to Trevor was one made for Robin.

• Members

The moment they made their choices public then it was up for discussion or are you asking about the goodbye video. Ii just seems strange that ABCD felt it needed to make a goodbye video just for Trevor it makes me wonder why, I didn't know that was a crime.

Archived