OLTL: The cast says goodbye to Trevor St. John

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you but I knew I would be burned as a heretic when I said it. I've gotten used to it.

It's been driving me crazy but I finally figured out who Kelly reminds me of: Leven Rambin. They sound exactly alike to me. (Voice-wise. I'm not commenting on her intelligence. After all she's just a kid.)

And no comment on those of you lusting after Mrs. Trischitta's baby boy except to say... y'all going to hell.

• Members

Bashing characters and actor acting techniques are one thing, but bashing them beyond that is just tired. Labeling actors gay, fake, dumb, whatever, what is the point pray tell, especially when it's probably more than likely not true.

These actors did what they did. It is what it is and I'm sure Trever appreciated it.

• Members

Gotta hand it to you, sir. You've got this stigmata routine down pat. You came out your "mouth" sideways with an unnecessary bitchy comment about KDP that had nothing to do with anything but your own personal distaste for the woman and got called on it. You're the one who lit the fuse while still holding the stick of dynamite.

• Members

Why? Didn't Trevor choose to leave? It's not like he got fired and they were overjoyed that Howarth was coming back in his place. All of these rules soap fans have for how actors are supposed to behave concerning decisions that don't involve them -- neither the soap fan nor the actor they're criticizing.

• Members

It's her specialty. Just don't ask her to explain her distaste. That would take the mystique out of it! She might start to sound like just another deluded hausfrau.

Oh, and yes - every one of these actors who said goodbye to TSJ in a YouTube video is a traitor if they also said anything complimentary about Roger Howarth upon his return. As we know, this is a kill or be killed environment, and you are either for a Todd...or against them. Serious business, people.

Archived