Dancing With the Stars: Season 13

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew Nancy would do bad with the instant dance. Hoping for a miracle at this point.

I'm so sick of Ricki now. She's pulling a Jennifer Grey and crying to get sympathy votes. Pathetic.

Congrats to JR for a perfect score!! He definitely deserves to win.

The judges are being too nice to Hope and Maks and overscoring them. She should have left weeks ago. Rob isn't as great as Carrie Ann says either.

• Members

ohhh why do i feel like something real shady is gonna happen this season? the way they tore jr down and praised rob last night has me worried with fear! these judges are gonna pull something and block alot of viewer votes! i hope im wrong and jr wins this season but, if i were him and ricki i'd be worried.....

• Members

I love how JR subtly called out Hope with this:

"A lot of people see me dancing and doing a great job at it. And people think I've had prior dancing experience, which isn't true. People don't see that I'm really pushing myself and I do mess up a lot and I accept that challenge to make it better."

Or maybe Hope going around saying he has previous dance experience wasn't the impetus for that. But I'm going to chose to believe that was directed at her because I can't stand her.

ETA: Debbi Morgan was there last night, as was Julie Hanan Carruthers.

• Members

Carrie Ann is a passive-aggressive fake and kiss-ass. I don't have any pity for her. Her endless fawning over Rob, who has barely mastered walking across the floor, is another example of this sucking up to only the right people. His family name is likely all she cares about. Or the show cares about.

Archived