Dancing With the Stars: Season 13

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha great to see her! Kinda a boring show--I expected more interesting Broadway song choices but I guess they wanted to basically go with well known stuff (but even though Walk Like a Man is from jukebox musical Jersey Boys, it doesn't count as a Broadway song to me). And the group number was kinda a disaster. Nice to see Kristen Cheno there though she didn't sound at her best and the pseudo Fosse choreography for her number was a mess (which I feel bad about as Broadway dancer Tyler Hanes who I really love apparently co choreographed it--and was one of the non DWTS dancers).

• Members

Ive been meaning to say but I noticed that this season, Brooke has been announcing herself with the last name Charvett. Did she finally get married over the hiatus?

I used to find Rob to be cute but Im findnig him a bit gross here. He isnt doing anything for me

I am glad that they brought back the group dance. I always used to love those and hated when they did away with it last season. With that said, I wasnt all that entertained by this one

DWTS needs to stop doing gimmicks and theme weeks. This isnt America Idol. Just stick with the straight dancing

• Members

Carson should have outlasted him.

It was time. More than past time. And it seems like he and Lacey are leaving with regrets. The show should have let them go sooner.

Maks got so much attention and that means votes. Usually that means they will go next week.

• Members

I am so glad Chaz is gone. [Chaz] doesn't dance very well at all. Most other contestants that need to lose weight, do lose weight. This is supposed to be Dancing with the Stars. Because Cher is a star does not make her offspring a star!!

They also had a few paragraphs on the Len/Max tiff:

ABC News has a piece about who went home last night. They also had a few paragraphs on the Len/Max tiff:

Archived