Dancing With the Stars: Season 13

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately, I find that this happens a lot on these kinds of shows. I never really had any reason to dislike Hulk Hogan or Tempestt Bledsoe, then they get a reality gig and it's warts and all. I'd throw Barbara Walters, Rosie O'Donnell, and Whoopi Goldberg in there too.

• Members

I think the show has two goals this season - handing Derek another trophy (even if he has a lump stapled to his side), and hyping Rob Kardashian. His family must have even more pull than I'd realized, because for yet another week he walked and stomped through every routine, as constipated as usual, and he got raves. I'm not sure I can remember anyone learning as little as he seems to have learned this far into the season.

JR isn't a part of that, so they are going to cut him down if they can.

The idea with Derek is "He's a brilliant dancer, who cares about his partner," but I don't watch the show for that. There's a reason no one made musicals where Fred Astaire went dancing with Ma Kettle.

They've hit Maks with a bad edit before (they did this with Brandy when they made it look like he was spanking her and being abusive). They do this every time they think he gets too cocky.

• Members

They wanted to prove their point to Maks by telling people Hope is better without him. Now they have.

They trashed David in the critiques for the paso so they must have wanted him gone over Nancy.

I wasn't that crazy about David but he was a nice guy and tried his best, without a lot of drama. I guess he went on the wrong show for that.

I'm hoping there's some shock boot and Ricki goes next, just to see the show's meltdown.

• Members

it's not that i want ricki gone, but im just tired of the judges kissing the same four pro's butt every season! it's time for karina and jr to take it home this season! i want more karina, lacy, tony and tristan! and im sorry i dont think maks will be back next season.

• Members

I hope Max is out next season, never did like him especially this season.

I think Nancy is doing a good job, remember she's the oldest.

I want Dimitri back next season and Tristan too!!!

Next season I want a Joan Rivers, Judge Judy, Linda Evans or Barbara Eden in the older category

• Members

Max doesn't bother me, he's egotistical but I think he's also a straight shooter. Not like full of shite Derek.

Nancy has her show to mobilize votes, there's no doubt that's what is keeping her there.

JOAN RIVERS! Oh how wonderful would that be?! I bet she's a better dancer than you'd think!

• Members

Just saw the end to the results show. Too bad David left bc he was good energy with a great personality. He's like an overgrown kid and a joy to watch. I saw him do an interview with Chelsea Handler and the guy is just good fun. I will miss him

The instant dances are back next show? Werent they a mess last season?

Archived