Elizabeth Canalis

Kristin Cavalleri

Hope Solis

David Arquette

Ryan O'Neal

Ron Artest

JR Martinez

Rob Kardashian

Chaz Bono- already confirmed and stirring up controversy. Will be partnered with a woman.

Maybe no Snooki?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg! I absolutely love this list and I might watch. I took out the people I had no clue about (Ryan Oneal, Hope Solis, Elizabeth Canalis, WhoTF are they?!).

Great move by ABC if JR Martinez from AMC is on board. DWTS premieres during AMC's last week on ABC, they can promote it that week and also post-cancellation from ABC, they can promote its new internet venture. We'll see if they even bother with that, though. LOL.

• Members

Ryan O'Neal is a mess and has been for a long time. I hope he doesn't embarrass himself the way Tatum did.

Nancy Grace = way too polarizing. She may cause a ratings drop.

No one there I really care about, but I wouldn't mind seeing Ricki Lake, and of course JR Martinez.

• Members

Sitting through the Bachelor Pad in order to see the last reveals is absolute torture. I dont know who this Melissa Bitch is but she is highly annoying going around askign "did you vote for me? did you vote for me?" I hope she gets kicked off. It doesnt help that she looks just like Beth Ehlers.This is the type of crap that will end up on The Soup.

Archived