• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Own up to what? This story is already contrived and convoulted as it is I can buy his twin brother being manipulated/duped by Irene than some complete stranger who undeniably had a vested interest in Todd's life. I like this better than some random stranger.

Man they could have played this story for years. :(

• Members

LOL whatevs, I can do that too :rolleyes:

Own up to what? that he wrote an imposter storyline, now he's backtracking by making them twins. It was going the direction that Frodd was in on the taking Todd's life stuff. Frodd seemed to know Baker & the other guy.

I so hope the rumors are true & Frodd is killed

• Members

I coulda told you that

TSJTodd is STILL an imposter. This twin angle helps make sense of what is already a very convoluted story. Like Eric said, I find it highly unbeleivable that some random stranger with NO connection to Todd would give a damn about his family or go through all of this. A twin at least establishes a biological connection and keeps him family to all of Todds loved ones regardless of the lie thats been told. There's not going to be much fallout bc he's leaving but if he were staying, the twin angle provides more material. A random stranger is easy to dismiss and throw away. A twin complicates things as they simply cant turn their feelings off bc he is family. It also introduced a whole new layer for RH to play off of. Unfortunately TSJ is leaving so this is all moot. At least we TSJ fans are thrown a bone (and yes we do exist)

• Members

It makes sense to me. OLTL has always been full of twins, dual siblings, the theme of two sides of one person, either mentally or embodied in separate characters. This is just the latest. I like it and I hope they bring Bad Frodd back.

The look on Tea's face is hilarious, like "mother!@#$%^&*]."

• Members

Wow. Yep! I agree. If TSJ weren't leaving it could have played on for a long time. I personally think it's a good twist because IMO it should should satisfy both fan bases. Frodd really hasn't thrown under the bus. He was only doing what he thought he should be doing as "Todd"

Archived