Y&R: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

^^I think he's suppose to be younger than Nick.

Why was Daniel involved in the Winter's scenes today? :rolleyes: He has nothing else to do? :huh: Speaking of the Winter's, it was great seeing them today after 2 weeks of no follow up. I know nobody likes Malcolm, but he has grown on me. Nice seeing Devon too.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Newman birth order is Victoria (fall 1982), Nicholas (December 1988), Adam (March 1995), Abby (December 2000). SORASing has made Victoria around 36, Nicholas around 34 or 35, Adam around 30, Abby around 23. IRL, Amelia Heinle is about 37 or 38, Joshua Morrow and Michael Muhney are about 35 or 36, and Marcy Rylan is almost 31.

• Members

Muhney looks older than Heinle and Morrow so that just makes this more confusing.

Marcy Rylan also looks her age, at the least, so that makes the decision to cast her as a 21 year old confusing and just further makes the timelines that Y&R carefully built up even more irrelevant. As the Newmans in general are now.

• Members

From the head chick on down.....half her wardrobe looks right out of dayplayer stock. Boring sleeveless sheath dresses in every hue of the rainbow.

My guess is they got half off of two ruined outfits and sewed them together.

Archived