Y&R: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

^^^it's really too bad more of the Michael/Diane friendship hasn't been seen. Personally, I'd have rather seen Diane break up the terminally boring Michael/Lauren than bed The Three Himbos, but that's just me. I am really surprised Maura and CJLB developed a chemistry so quickly.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was an awesome story to be told about Diane/Adam/Lauren/Michael buying up Newman stock & controlling Victor's company.

It would've given Michael/Lauren something to do that didn't involve Sheila/Giggly/Kevin/Gloria/Daisy, kept Adam from being useless while Sharon's gone & given Diane back her independence.

But instead Diane goes under the bus again, Adam is needlessly propped & Michael/Lauren remain useless glorified extras.

• Members

I would've been up for a Diane/Michael/Lauren triangle. Yes Laurel are the only stable married couple on the show and for years at that but oh well. They need something to do besides being scared of Daisy :rolleyes: and being Victor's bitch.

• Members

It's a credit to Michael Muhney that he's managed to become such a fan favorite and he is a talented actor, but these days I don't even recognize anything about the character or that there even is a character. This character - and I blame TPTB for this, because they did it when Engen was in the role - is one of the biggest decimations I can remember on a soap. I think Muhney is pretty much just playing generic snarky antihero #493, but at least he's making the effort. The show stopped caring a long time ago.

• Members

Well they're not really feuding. There was a scene where Nick went to see Billy to tell him to get his ass back to Victoria. Billy was passed out drunk. But the scene just had this oddly sexual vibe, and my mind got to wondering where that could lead and what a great soapy story it would be.

A woman's brother having an affair with her husband? Do it MAB!

• Members

You mean you want to see the filth of men straightening each other's ties?

I would go for this story mostly just to see Morrow having to again say why Phick is better.

"Well, Billy's what Nick needs...but Phyllis and Nick have always liked strap-ons, so it's just as good with Phyllis! Sorta..."

• Members

hey everyone! Newbie here! :wub:

i can't watch NuEden and Noah without wanting to fall asleep. I don't get why she had to be recasted in the first place. :rolleyes:

I don't hate MM! Although, IMHO, he does come off as an arrogant arsehole...but that's JMO. I don't know the guy. I do hate Adam however. I don't see what MAB see's in this character!

• Members

Michael Muhney has played both the Sheriff on Veronica Mars and Adam on Y&R as arrogant and smug, and that's why I don't like the actor (or the character for the matter) one bit. Ugh. Just ugh.

• Members

I'm pretty sure they had found out that Daniel's father wasn't really Danny, but that doctor guy she boinked. Either that or they had learned she had at least slept with another man around the time that Daniel would have been conceived. Something to that effect.

That may hit a little too close to home for MAB! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Friggin HILARIOUS and SO TRUE!

I'd hate to see Miller end up quitting after all, though, because of the lengths his character would be going to in order to protect his agenda. I mean straightening his own wife's brother's tie?

The fans are willing to accept any number of things, but that would be the point of no return for Billy. At least for this guy and I'm SURE I'm not the only one. :mellow:

Archived