Y&R: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

Problem with this one is the plot. A big powerful corporate raider and a BILLIONAIRE ( with the help of Ashley and his tough no nonsense right-hand Sofia) and all his resources is being bullied by the very elderly Katherine Chancellor who's all by herself? When Fluckers went into his self- pity party the other day comparing the big bullies who took his bike to his mean old mommy I just cracked up. Are they kidding?

Maybe this would have worked 10-20 years ago, or against a young female, but it would be hard even with Jill these days. Sure Katherine is a tough cookie and she can be plenty nasty, but she is still visibly very old and a bit frail. Flucker's break down with Ashley because of his issue with her made him look like a sissy. They should just let Jill wipe the floor with him after this. LOL

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that and it was awful! Leah was so unprofessional with the questions she was asking about Ashley, who wasnt there. Thank goodness it was fake. I hate Jabot now. The way CBS has been pimping this so hard has been a big turn off. I dont even like to hear the name anymore.

Have Jack and Lauren ever been a couple? I kept wondering about that with them together for this.

• Members

I swear that happened when Traci and Lauren were still in high school. I think Jack went to visit Traci at boarding school and ended up screwing Lauren. And around the time Brad was kept in a cage, Jack and Lauren were starting to get friendly again. They were going on a ski trip together when one of them recognized Brad's crazy ex-wife (or something. I'm sure someone else has a lot better recollection.)

Archived