Y&R: Discussion for the Month of July

• Members

10gyya0.gif

Go Diane! She should have stepped on her after she threw her to the floor

dvq5va.gif

Giggly Heffa: "When you came back to GC, I wondered what the hell were you going to put me through this time, bc you always work your angle and you've got your way at my expense. I thought I'd might be intimidated but what I see before me is a pathetic, desperate sad woman. Powerless. You know what? Round 2. Who's the winner? WHO'S THE WINNER? ME! Go pick up your diginity on the floor on your way out if you can find it" Oh and she also called Diane a sperm stealing whore

HATE! :mad:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yepppp!

Heheheh @ Adam gettting that ass beat up and down his room! Gooo Sam! :wub:

Gene-v and Jack are cute. I see the writers are pushing the potential "pairing".

I can't shake the thought that Avery will turn out to be Sharon's older (and CLEARLY much smarter) sister. Or same age...whatever. I just feel a long lost sib story coming on. (Don't ask me why....i am probably wrong!) I think it could be interesting...if MAB doesn't ruin it like every other story.

• Members

On the 7/27/11 episode of Y&R, there was a shameless promotion for The Talk (which was not yet mentioned in the Y&R July discussion thread). It occurred when Jack asked Genevieve if she watches daytime TV; Jack wanted to know the answer to this question because he will be flying to Los Angeles to be on tomorrow's episode of The Talk (so that he can promote Jabot's products). Genevieve then mentions that The Talk is one of her favorite shows, so she will be sure to watch Jack on television.

Honestly, this whole exchange made me want to throw up. While there is an obvious need to promote The Talk due to its dismal ratings, the only reason why Y&R chose to do so was to curry favor with CBS CEO Les Mooves (whose wife, Julie Chen, moderates the show). I cannot think of an example of corporate a$$ kissing more blatant in all of soap history.

• Members

I know I am so sick of it. Just kill this hoe off and be done with it. Everyday I keep watching the next show previews and I be like damn, they aint killed this bitch off yet. She still running round town hootin and hollerin. They are doing her so wrong and poor Kyle. They are making sure they everyone in this plot It's so dumb.

I really can't believe what they got Adam doing to Sharon. Like wow.

Was very happy in a way that the grand dame got to keep control over McCall.

Y&R has been pretty crappy they way the are writing this Diane plot. It's so plot driven and unneeded. It's ok though numbers keep falling along with demos and I suspect within 12 months, esp if Days resurges later this year, we are going to be hearing about MAB and company being shown the door.

• Members

This cracks me up because that's exactly what she' doing too LoL!!!

I'm not liking Katherine's power play its just been all over the place when Tucker was under she was acting like a real mother now he's woke and she's calling him out...and I don't get why she want to do her dear friend's John daughter in again after she pulled the stunt when she thought Ashley ran over her...its just something I'm not getting interpreting this storyline . This has to be one of the worse examples of plot driven storytelling I've ever encountered its screamin PLOT PLOT PLOT ... its really 101 storytelling terrible...Diane signs Kyle's rights over to Victor then all this?

I just can't pick up a beat in some of these stories I'm lost.

• Members

I think we are closer than we ever have ben to her getting her walking papers I know we had a who killed Adam. Carmen Mesta( but that was under LML) I can't think of no other ones. A better question would be is how many people dying "dying" storylines this show has told over the last 5 to 7 seven years. I'll give extra credit poitns to whomever can answer that for me. Let me start, Brad, Colleen, Cane, Adam, Diane, Sharon, Carmen. THat's all i can think of now off the top of my brain. Oh and Skye Newman Did I miss any one

• Members

Then on top of them doing another who done it...they have already started with the "Everyone in town gets into an argument with Diane in a public place so everyone see's". We've seen these scenes before. Atleast 23423423 times over the past 3 years. Just change the character and it's the SAME story. A mess.....

Archived