AMC Wednesday June 8, 2011

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm guessing the reason Frankie and Madison hardly share scenes is because of the apparent sexual chemistry between them, which probably scares TPTB. Whether they think it'll somehow detract from them trying to build Scadison as a couple or that they're afraid that some housewife in Podunk is threatened by even a platonic relationship between a very attractive black man and blond white woman, for some reason they just don't give them scenes together. In a way, it reminds me how they'd never give Irizarry and Lucci scenes together for a while after Erica and David broke up. They had sizzling chemistry, but whatever backstage politics were at play kept them from sharing scenes together for the longest time.

• Members

Oh that's right. I hated David and Dixie together, so I must've tuned out their affair LOL. I guess it's the same logic. Keep chemistry-filled actors A & B apart so that viewers aren't reminded of their heat when watching actors A & C being built into a new couple.

• Members

Mean Binks picking on David , after he's done nothing bad to Binks ever! It's not like he kidnapped her baby , messed with the Mirtanda Center , almost killed her Mother , drugged her and held her hostage?

Binks has done nothing to David but he has backstabbed her over and over agian!

Not to mention didn't even see Binks be mean to David to her. He's lucky she even talked to him.

• Members

Mean Binks picking on David , after he's done nothing bad to Binks ever! It's not like he kidnapped her baby , messed with the Mirtanda Center , almost killed her Mother , drugged her and held her hostage?

Binks has done nothing to David but he has backstabbed her over and over agian!

Not to mention didn't even see Binks be mean to David to her. He's lucky she even talked to him.

• Members

I don't see any apparent sexual chem with Frankie and Madison. SG just doesn't come across as a very sexual person onscreen with any of her love interests (or non love interest as in the case of Frankie)

The only person I've seen her have sexual chem with was Tom Pelphrey, despite the ickiness and slobbering they would do.

• Members

Yep. She wanted the David and Dixie she was promised when VI came back. I've heard tale AN fought hard for Erica and David to be reunited, but ulimately, lost that battle. Makes one wonder now, doesn't. AN gets back and VI and SL are all over the screen together, smoking it up left and right. I kinda want to say, "I win!" but that's just in bad taste! B)

Can't wait to watch the show! Stupid working NOW. I mean, damn it's like someone knows I just got a job, and decided to let VI and SL play together just to torture me! :lol:

• Members

David could Eat Sh!t And Die! when it comes to JR!:mad: *plus I love that they hate ea. other..nothing should change there*

But I got to say this is the most BullSh!t writing I have ever witnessed. David again here's my beef

This F*CK FACE doesn't even know or have any proof that Erica is alive! and he DOES THE SAME SH!T :mad::jeal0002:

He's still not worse than Madison/Jesse/Tad/Rylee

• Members

1 x 10 odds that David is going to save Erica. And there is a big reason to believe Erica is going to KNOW that he knows and that he's running a game on Jane. He knows her. She knows him. This isn't great, but it's in character. And at this point, it's about all I could ask for.

• Members

ICAM about Minx and Scadison! It irks me that Scadison are the couple at odds and Rylee are starting to get along again.

I don't think Jane came up with the idea to pose as Erica on her own. Erica's guard, Ben, has insinuated that this is bigger than Erica realizes, which leads me to think Jane was recruited by someone else.

Archived