AMC Wednesday June 8, 2011

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scott/Madison :wub: I will root for them until the end!

Hahaha, the park bench was Babe Chandler today. "In Memory of Babe Chandler"

Agreed - love today's show. Love Greenlee ripping into Erica. Love Bianca's character development. Love it all!

• Members

Damn, I really love Minx and Scadison. Tons of chemistry and interesting dynamics between these two couples. Ugh, Randi and Rylee. Is it me, or does the Jane character make no sense. On one hand, she's an aggressive, confident "pitbull," as David referred to her. On the other hand, this is a woman so seemingly insecure that she had surgery to become the object of her adulation. The two personalities don't seem to jibe, unless they're playing it that becoming Erica has given her that aggressiveness and confidence. Or maybe there's more to the story about why she turned herself into Erica. Maybe I'm overthinking it LOL.

• Members

No go with your instincts, always. It makes zero sense.

Today was much better than yesterday. No Castillos was a start. I was just waiting for Bianca to start ripping Marissa's clothes off. I wonder if we will get to that point before September.

David's line to J.R about how everyone will realize just what he is capable of real soon or something like that... makes me think he will be somehow involved in the Dixie lives storyline.

Rebecca Budig's hair is so circa 2003.

• Members

too bad she was only on for 2 minutes to hold Madison's hand.

I was a little confused about that line because JR knows perfectly well what David is capable of so I just chalked it up to bad writing but you make a good point. they are certainly dropping subtle hints here and there.

So nice that there were no Castillos on.

• Members

Loved David getting to Greenlee. :lol:

JR is just a smug jerk again so I didn't mind seeing Scott punk him.

I hope Madison has scenes with Frankie again because Ryan is not her friend, and I guess they've made her and Randi frienemmies now like Kendall and Greenlee which I will also never buy.

Archived