AMC Wednesday June 8, 2011

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All the women look stunning - Budig, Glendening, and CBL.

I like seeing Bianca helping an abuse victim, thank god they're finally using her.

Cast list so far: Greenlee/Ryan/Scott, Brot/Madison, JR/Marissa, Bianca/David, Jackson/Jane/David on the phone lol

Maya just came on. Ugh, I hope they're not gonna pair her with JR.

• Members

The dailies on my DVR info are all off again this week.

Madison :( Poor girl.

Dang, good job makeup team. That lady looked ROUGH. Love those scenes.

Odd way to start Jackson/Jane - in the middle of a conversation - were they written out yesterday? I feel like we missed a portion of scenes.

Oh and thank you God, no Castillos today!!! :)

• Members

Yeah, they just picked up on a worried, slightly tense conversation about "Erica" being stressed, etc. Jackson wanted to know what's going on - but the conversation started as if we left off yesterday with a cliffhanger, but nope, it was just started randomly today.

Anyone able to tell what bench we're using today? "In Memory of ___"?

• Members

Love David/Bianca talking about Marissa! I have been loving the character development with Bianca in the last couple of weeks!

I think it's perfectly within David's character to play Jane and not run to the police. He knows Erica is safe and fine (alive), and a part of him probably loves to have her squirm a bit anyway. He would never leave Erica in jeopardy if he didn't 100% believe she was fine.

• Members

Some random domestic abuse victim in the hospital. After the lady left, Bianca started remembering her abuse with Ricky. Then David walked in...

Aw, now Marissa is worried about Bianca. I hope David starts to realize the feelings between Bianca and Marissa.

Archived