Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Members

This show is complete crap and after reading the MAY sweeps previews it is only going to get worst.:angry:

and honestly i just can't be bothered to watch the show anymore, there is nothing come the screen are on the future spoilers that actually interests me.

I 'm so sick of the over propping and never ending crap boring and predictable storylines involving the over rated one note EB and Jazz hands MS.

I have no interest in the stunt casting of GF as cane mother because everybody knows that the vet ladies MTS JW AND ED screen time is going to suffer and i wouldn't be surprised if all three ladies are back burned to no man's land are even killed of in some stupid storyline that honors the shows history.

The writers have already turned Nikki back into the lapdog abused doormat prop for victor again. ashley is with tucker which seems to be going nowhere but spiltville. and please the writers can't be bother even to write for jill unless it is to prop the old hag kay are to degrade the jill character even more.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always like when we see Colin and Jill in those small scenes but the Cane stuff is just an annoying jumbled bizarre mess. Those scenes were so god awful. A rip-off of already bad stories like Izzy/Denny on Grey's Anatomy or Brad/Katie on ATWT? Either way, Lame is forever lame.

And yes those May spoilers I've read just sound absolutely worse than whats on the screen now, but I guess it was to be expected.

• Members

Good grief...so Sharon Case doesn't look in the mirror? How can she not know that stick-straight haystack looks awful on-air? Odd that when some actresses can't (or couldn't) even lighten their hair because their idiot EP likes "dark haired" aging ingenues (yes, I'm referring to Martha Byrne/Chris Goutman)...why doesn't Y&R's EP tackle SC, plant her ass in chair and CURL IT himself?

While I hate the whore makeup and clothes, at least the hair looks good.

• Members

I think Muhney has gotten cuter, less robotic-looking, as the show has gone on. I guess I don't mind tousled.

One good thing about yesterday's show was the baby (babies?) playing Lucy. Just watching them go nuts when their stomachs were being tickled was 1000 times more fun than the SL being played out alongside them.

• Members

Phyllis screwed Nick after Adam ditched them in St. Martin. They just "couldn't help themselves", being in the tropics, running around half-nekkid in the bridal suite, the only room available to spy on Adam. *eyeroll*

LOL line of the day..."Sharon loved FREELY". Yeah....she loved Nick, Adam, Billy, Jack and probably the milkman free of charge.

• Members

Just some observations, now that I caught up with the week.

...it's too bad TIIC won't do more with Leslie Michaelson. She seems to be a better match for Neil in every possible way. Somehow Tucker's right hand shark Sophia seems way too young for Neil.

...was it just me, or did Sophia and Malcolm's room look like the suite Nick and Phyllis started out the week flucking in?

...I don't get the point of Adam's over-the-top histrionics. Yeah, "the love of his life" is dead. But every time he opens his mouth about being "denied" this or that "right", he makes it less about Sharon and more about HIM.

...that said, Sharon's memorial sucked. Truly, Ashley couldn't have bothered to show up? Or Neil, who spent Monday excusing Victor's betrayal of Sharon?

...Phyllis spent the entire service on the edge of her seat, as if she'd unwittingly sat in the wrong chair and was looking for a commercial break to sneak down next to Nick.

...Sharon, a vet and a lamb walk into a bar...YES, that's how ridiculous this story is, it sounds like the set up for a joke. Oh, and I lmao thinking of Sharon birthin' lambs, mucking stalls and herdin' horses in her four-inch Manolo Blaninks. And I snorted with laughter when poor Sharon "slipped up" and named some chi-chi wine for the doc to pair with his frozen chinese entree. And then proceeded to scarf down the offered plate like a starving lumberjack.

Archived