Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a funeral. It was more than Phyllis simply "being there" for Nick. It was the way she did it---sneakin'around...eyes dartin' around looking to see if anyone was lookin'---and then shufflin' up behind him to give him the full patdown. It was more than a friendly "shoulder to cry on" kind of thing.

At this point, I have no hope she'll ever find out either. I think Y&R's IIC forget more plotpoints than they remember. That said, I hope Phyllis also finds out Jack paid for Diane's room at the GCAC and didn't clear it with her first.

• Members

35 minutes in and I must say I am really enjoying today's episode.

I loved it when Adam called everyone out at the church. And Victor got up like he was going to whoop as he said now listen here, I thought o yes, He's about to give it to Adam but all we got was a GET OUT!. All that huff and puffing and posturing for nothing. And all Nikki could do was scream EXCUSE me and then storm out? So pathetic.

Oh this Jana, Billy, Daniel, Lucy baby thing is getting very interesting. I wonder where this is going. I know it's tied in to Jana's exit.

Can we please get Diane vs. Phyliss already. That's what I'm waiting for.

• Members

Sorry...sad, temporarily introspective, morose and non-bitchy Phyllis' "confession" did nothing for me. Jack should have flailed her alive...not given her excuse after excuse (you sabotage yourself & us...blah blah) for her screwing Nick.

• Members

Another Good episode today. I loved when Jill questioned Nikki and what took her so long. I also loved when Billy tried to get a few words in with Victor when He first arrived and he walked right past him and ignored him. Ha Ha

I loved it when Chloe checked Billy and Victoria.

Poor Jana. At least the kids are safe.

• Members

Man I am a huge Emily O'Brien fan which is likely not popular here but I have tuned into Y&R the past week or so to watch her. I know she's leaving.

Jana has been the highlight of the show for me the past couple of days. I think the rest of the cast while given decent material has been pretty

lackluster and no offense to EH fans but I just don't get the appeal of Chloe or EH. NEver have.

I don't watch Y&R much and while sad to see EOB go I know she will land on her feet somewhere better.

Archived