Y&R: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen to all of this! I flipped by because I wanted to see how Sharon's hair looked with the more natural brown color to it, and I couldn't agree more with this assessment.

As much as I AM a Shick fan, it would take years to undo the damage Latham and MAB have done to them couple-wise. Especially to Sharon. It's been nearly 6 years since Cassie's death, which is when all hell broke loose on the show IMO and I honestly don't know if they could ever fix the mess they have created for Sharon and Nick. Nick's done what Nick does....think with the head not on his shoulders....but the crap they've done to Sharon is just horrific.

And a question to you all....have Sharon Case's boobs always been that big? Cause I sure don't recall her having big boobs back when they had all the pool parties and such when she and Nick were dating.

• Members

Well.... Sharon was a little slip of a thing back in the day. As she progressed into her 30s, she became blonder and a little brassier. While she is by no means chubby now, she has filled out into a more womanly figure. I would actually attribute the boobs to better push-up bras but, who knows? SC has had some botox and collagen fillers from what I can tell so implants are not beyond the realms of possibility.

UGH. Chloe.

It has actually come to the point where I feel sorry for Kevin, the chipmunk stalker, for getting saddled with her.

• Members

AMELIA:

Well, everyone always wants to know why my hair is so messy, because it is in my contract for it to be. (Laughs)

BILLY:

I will tell you the secret; the people here work hours on Amelia’s hair to make it look perfect. Then she is like a little kid. She undoes it and laughs, and that is why I love her!

AMELIA:

It looks better messy!

...Just terrible.

• Members

For a minute there I thought you were pulling this out of your ass, then I remember hearing about this interview. I hope they weren't serious. There's also some rumors claiming that the hairstylist says that Amelie requests to do her own hair.

• Members

I know the hairstylist on Twitter said that some actors don't allow them to change their hair. Sharon Case is one of them. That's why her hair always looks the same for better or worse. I'm guessing the new hair color was forced on her for story reasons. And for the record those boobs have always been that big and they've always been implants. LOL I can't believe it's even up for discussion.

I've been loving Lily so much lately that it made me sad to see Cane. He ruined that character. They have no chemistry, it's impossible to write a compelling story for them and Lily/Daniel have *so* much potential. She felt so much more like an adult, which is ironic since Cane is in his 50s.

• Members

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I can't believe I am doing so because I will always want somebody more ballsy, more Dru, to play Lily. But CK has actually been acting and been doing a decent job of a woman quietly grieving and not making a big fuss about it being All About Her. I like her scenes with the counselor; I especially like her scenes with Daniel.

• Members

The Ostrich, who knows what a dimwit his child bride is, managed to convince Lily that he is an apparition from the afterlife.

I swear I was LOLzing so hard after watching today's US episode. She was all "Are you real? Can I touch you?" He said "Um, I don't know. Give it a try" like he didn't know what supernatural powers heaven had bestowed upon him. She did and *surprise surprise* it's like he's alive and made of living, breathing flesh. Oh, boy.

Archived